Outfit: polkadots and red boots

Outfit: polkadots and red boots


Outfit: polkadots and red boots
Outfit: polkadots and red boots
Outfit: polkadots and red boots
Outfit: polkadots and red boots
Outfit: polkadots and red boots
Outfit: polkadots and red boots
Outfit: polkadots and red boots
 polkadot dress: c/o Closet London - red thigh high boots: Stradivarius - handbag: c/o Primark - beret: Veritas - earrings: H&M

And here I am again apologizing for absence after a busy week. I guess we'll just have to accept that there is no way I'm going to keep up my posting schedule in the wintertime - sorry! I hope that featuring these gorgeous boots again makes up for it in some way. These babies are equal parts crazy and fab and that's really the way any shoe should be. The dress has this adorable polka dot - heart print that is just on the twee side for me, but these boots are over the top enough to give the look a bit of a self aware wink. I'm thinking of having the dress shortened though, this just above knee length has never looked best on me.

Ah, the weekend is almost over, always gone in a flash! We did some sales shopping yesterday and are keeping things quiet today to rest up for the work week. I have my first client presentation at my new job ahead of me so I hope all goes well there, wish me luck ;-) I already have my outfit picked out, naturally. Cheers!

No comments