Spring wishlist: romantic boho vibes

With the sunny weather of last week and the work-related stress I've been experiencing lately, I'm in the mood for some shopping. To celebrate spring 2017, and to reward myself for all the work I've been putting in. You can all relate, right?? But I'm also saving up for some exciting travel destinations this year, so I don't want to spend too much money. Shein to the rescue! Their collections and quality have been getting better and better, and I always love windowshopping here because they're so on trend. Here are nine of my current favs.



1: mustard baroque blouse - $17
2: red lace overlay promdress - $50
3: floral embroidery mesh top - $36
4: boho embroidery vest - $27
5: rose patch denim vest - $30
6: floral embroidery ruffle blouse - $23
7: striped bow tie shirtdress - $19
8: striped floral embroidery dress - $20
9: pink floral wrap dress - $26

As you can see, I'm still really into romantic, floral/boho vibes. WHAT ELSE IS NEW. Hey, I like what I like. You feeling it?

No comments