Outfit: all black and flatforms

Outfit: all black and flatforms


Outfit: all black simple outfit
Outfit: all black, cross body bag
Outfit: all black and flatforms
tweed coat, red lipstick
Outfit: all black and flatforms
 coat: Pull & Bear - turtle neck, cross body bag: Mango - skinnies: H&M - rings: Diamanti Per Tutti - flatforms: c/o Topshop via Zalando

Today is the last day of my break from work, and while holidays are never long enough, I'm actually quite excited to get back to work. Not about getting up early when it's still dark and cold, mind you, but to get back to my PhD project. Over the Christmas break, I gave cameras to all of the kids included in my research project. This next stage is crucial for my PhD, so I'm curious and excited to see how these different kids all operate their camera differently, how they construct meaning and how they play with the medium. 

This outfit is a simple one, but you can never really go wrong with a basic silhouette in all black. It looks especially nice with my hair now that it's been dyed darker, and the red lipstick of course. It's714, one of the samples from the Gwen Stefani x Urban Decay lipstick collection, and it's pretty much the perfect true red. People seem to agree with me, as all of these lipsticks have already sold out on the Urban Decay website! I'm considering buying Ex-Girlfriend if I find it at Ici Paris XL, but I don't think it's available yet over here in Belgium.

No comments