Outfit: pastel professional with Nike Rosheruns

Nike roshe runs with professional outfit


Dove grey blazer
gold cuff, dove grey blazer
Nike roshe runs with professional outfit
professional outfit in pale pastel shades
blazer, dress: c/o s.Oliver - sneakers: Nike Rosherun - cuff bracelet: & Other Stories - watch: c/o Daniel Wellington - sunglasses: c/o Polette - necklace: c/o Lobogato
pictures by Natasja

Oh hi there! I'm back in (surprisingly sunny) Belgium, so let's just ignore that the last two weeks of my life were basically paradise while now I'm back to the drudgery of everyday life, using netflix and wine to survive monday to friday, with Buzzfeed's "x thoughts we had during season y episode z of PLL" as the high point of my week. I make it sound worse than it is, but being really ridiculously negative can be funny sometimes. I'm not actually depressed, I have some friends coming over tomorrow for a late birthday celebration, and I'm looking forward to spend some time with my fave girls.

This outfit has been sitting around in my digital folders since forever, so I figured I'd best share it before it becomes totally irrelevant. I love the unexpected combination of professional and relaxed, and the icy pastel shades. Pictures aren't the sharpest, but whatevs. These were taken before I made the switch from 450D to 5D, so you're bound to see the difference in quality. Hope you still like the look, and that your weekend is sunny.

No comments