Outfit: casual in Nike Air Vortex and shades of blue

outfit: casual in shades of blue


outfit: casual in nike air vortex and shades of blue
outfit: daniel wellington watch, diamanti per tutti rings
outfit: casual in nike air vortex and shades of blue
outfit: casual in nike air vortex and shades of blue
outfit: casual in nike air vortex and shades of blue
parka: c/o Bench - sweatshirt: H&M - scarf: c/o LN|Andes - skinny jeans: c/o Replay - sneakers: Nike Air Vortex - handbag: & Other Stories - rings: Diamanti Per Tutti - watch: c/o Daniel Wellington
pictures by Kim

I wear this parka ALL the time on the weekends as well as whenever the weather is awful during the work week, because it is just the perfect piece to hide away in. Zip it all the way up, snuggle up in the fleece lining, pull the hood over my head and I'm ready to weather the seasons. I felt like I needed to feature it on the blog at least once more before spring kicks in, because I love it so much yet it had only made one appearance before this post. I love how all the blue hues work together here, makes an otherwise very casual outfit slightly more elegant without being to calculated. Effortless chic, that elusive goal.
I'm currently in the midst of getting everything ready for our part-work-part-play trip to Puerto Rico, which is always more of a hassle than you prepare yourself for, but it's also a great learning experience in life skills. And I sort of secretly love organizing things and ticking off items in a check list, so I get some perverted pleasure out of the whole ordeal anyway.

Hope you like the outfit! :-)

5 comments

  1. Leuke sweatshirt en fotolocatie voor binnen ng eens te shooten :D
    Ik vertrek volgende week en omg, all these things to doooo!

    http://in-so-mnia.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so put together while still casual. I can never pull off this look - I am all like "going to work" or straight up "Just rolled out of bed" - there is no in-between :) Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah that's so sweet! well I can tell you that keeping your colour palette subdued contributes hugely to having a casual outfit come across as put together. Also, having things fit correctly, and minding proportions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooeh die trui is geweldig! en puerto ricooo jealyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, zoveel liefde voor deze look! En haha, ticking off items on a check list geeft mij ook altijd een vreemde vorm van voldoening. Geniet van de trip! En van het voorbereiden :p


    x Aurélie

    ReplyDelete