Mesh Longsleeve, Shaggy Faux Fur


shaggy faux fur coat: Lookbookstore - jeans: H&M - mesh long sleeve: ebay - sweatshirt, cat eye sunglasses: ASOS - tote bag: c/o JuliaJune

Hiya! I'm soooo not ready for the weekend to end but that's life, right? The good things never last. But there's always next weekend. And I really am a bit of a drama queen, since my job is actually completely awesome. But what can I say: the true loves of my life are my bed and good food, and those are sadly lacking in the workplace!

I've been wearing a lot of black and grey, in case you hadn't noticed. It's just so easy to wear neutrals that you can pull from your closet in the morning without having to put much thought into it. But on the other hand I'm still me, and I feel best when I think I look good (or at least acceptable!), so items like this mesh long sleeve I'm wearing make all the difference. Underneath crop tops, short sleeves or shift dresses: mesh is the key to succesh (lulz). But seriously, I'm way into mesh. I've got this dress on my wishlist as well but haven't spotted it in stores yet. A cheeky bit of mesh is a great way to make something like your arm seem that much more interesting! :-D I guess this is a continuation of last year's crush on loose knits and net tops. What can I say, I love to show my underwear!

Major thanks to Sabina for the pics, we had a blast shooting them comme usual. So, what is your stance on mesh?


10 comments

  1. I love your faux fur coat! :)
    Mforlamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes yes, echt zalige look. Het lijkt zo simpel maar ik vind het zo awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the mesh. Layered under the sweater, it's a great way to add interest and edge subtly.

    -Christine from The Hitchcockian Cockatoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Die faux fur is zooo leuk! En het tasje past perfect bij je outfit <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. De jas is awesome, mesh is niet zo m'n ding, vind dat dat niet comfortabel aanvoelt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heel leuke outfit! Ik vind de combinatie van de sweater met de long sleeve echt leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look! Very chic and your coat is adorable!

    Feel free to visit my blog as well! You will find topics such as health, fashion, personal growth and motivation between others! <3

    Diana

    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com

    New Blog Post: How to Save Money This Holiday Season

    ReplyDelete
  8. Erg leuke jas en tas.

    XO


    www.myownfairytale.com

    ReplyDelete