Red Winklepicker Boots

leopard coat, winklepicker boots: Zara - snakeprint skinnies, hat: H&M - purse: mom's - polkadot top: Forever21

Debut of my new boots! Scored them for 19,99 at Zara in some leftover sales pile and I reaaaaally love 'em. Totally rocker-mod, something Russell Brand would wear with some EXTREMELY skinny pants. Which he rocks like no other, btw.

Ah, my hometown almost looks like Paris in these shots, non? Let's all pretend that's the Notre Dame in the background OK. Yeah, I'm not very good at hiding my Les Misérables - infatuation right now. I've been obsessively watching youtube bits of the musical or behind the scenes footage of the movie and I JUST.CANT.GET.ENOUGH.

Which is kind of weird, since I'm not even into musicals and had never seen or read Les Misérables before the movie. It struck a chord with me, ya know? The music, the epic story, the grandeur of the visuals: I really can't stress enough how much I think you should go and see it. Not convinced? Check it out for yourself!

13 comments

  1. totally looks Parisian to me! Jaloers op uw boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your new boots! I've been wanting a similar studded pair for months ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new red boots are the coolest things ever!! They look perfect with your snakeskin skinny jeans. And of course your leopard print coat is amazing. Such an adorable outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hele mooie combinatie! Elk stuk apart is al super, maar het komt echt nog mooier uit samen!



    peachesandpeaches.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect boots! Love them.
    If you get the chance, you should absolutely see Les Mis on stage. It's beautiful, I cried like a baby when I saw it. I'm planning on reading the book soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dreamboots right there, paired with the dream coat <3
    I should really see Les Miz and you should go to Paris!

    http://in-so-mnia.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  7. yessss it's on my to do list right now, can't wait to see the stage version!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love to go to London to stock up a pile of winklepicker boots! The British rock them like no other!

    Love the ones you got -- obviously.

    x Krizia

    Shark Attack - Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you enjoy it! It was one of the first things I ever saw on stage, and it definitely gave me the bug for live theatre. Take lots of tissues, you'll need them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wauw! Dit is denk ik één van mijn favoriete outfits van je!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh die botjes zijn superschoon! and jepp, totally Paris! (no sarcasm)
    xo Charlotte - aliceroxy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!! You had a great deal from Zara! That boots are stunning!! I seldom see a red boots and I like how you paired yours with the outfit =)

    ReplyDelete