Autumn Night, Floral and Fur Collar

dress, leggings, fur collar: H&M - vest: DIY - boots: Ebay - watch: c/o Swatch

Darker days means that the window of time within which one can take pictures shrinks a substantial amount. So here you see me, photographed at around half past seven at night, when the sun had already set and the sky was turning a dark blue. My amazing 50mm lens makes it look SO much lighter than it actually was, but the noise in the last picture gives you a pretty good idea of how high my ISO had to be to be able to take pictures.

Still, I like how moody these shots turned out. They capture that feel of a crisp in the air that gets softened by the warm yellow of streetlights. It's like I can SMELL the holidays getting closer with every early night. Aaaah, fall, maybe I love you after all.

I probably won't be posting tomorrow night, as I'll be selling my gear at our blogger closet sale in Antwerp. Hope to see you there!

11 comments

  1. Schattige look, mooi voor de herfst ook


    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heel leuk!


    http://ambypure.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm I love the look of these photos! and your outfit, such a cute mash up and pretty floral dress <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally in love with the booooots!!! Ik wil ook al lang zo'n denim vestje om te pimpen.
    Where's mah trust fund at?! The fur is so fuzzy. Hope u bring your dirty panties tomorrow!
    There, I said it all, no more place for other stalkers :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha dirty panties wtf :D :D en ik heb het vestje voor 2 euro in de kringloop gehaald! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these pictures, noise or not. Sometimes I think we get all caught up in making things look professional, when crappy photos are better at conveying life. Not that these are crappy, but you know what I mean. Also love the proportions here; you look about a mile tall..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this outfit on you! And the photos came out so cool! :D
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leuke outfit! Echt lastig in de "winter" foto's trekken..

    ReplyDelete
  9. totally agree, and the no 1 reason I've never become the biggest Lookbook.nu fan.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I should really buy myself some 50mm.

    ReplyDelete