Printed Shorts at the Fair


top, shorts: H&M - boots: Sacha - bracelets: DIY - watch: Swatch


Yeah, I've gone a bit filter-happy again. These pictures were taken at one of the typical funfairs that visit small Belgian towns every few weeks during the summertime, and I wanted to get some bright lights and carnival colors up in thurr! Get your filter fix at pixlr.com.

If I were just a tiny bit more gutsy, I'd convince someone to take my pictures at the fair when the rides are actually RUNNING (like Ruth and Nathalie did). Not that there are actually cool things to do except for some videogames and a merry-go-round, but the fair looks so pretty. I'm just a sucker for pink light. 

These shorts are one of my first sales buys: 5€, AND they fit my wish list. Score! I'm actually heading to Antwerp tomorrow with my mom and sis for some sale-scouring. Wish us luck!

16 comments

  1. leuk, leuk! zeer kleurrijk, is eens wat anders dan het grijze weer buiten :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke foto's zeg :) Die kleur staat je mooi (van je shirt!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shorts... you are tempting me to go have a poke around in the sales...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shorts! en die filtereffectjes zijn wel leuk, ga ik ook eens proberen


    http://raspberryblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh die short vond ik ook leuk! Maar ik heb de voorbije week iets te vaak moeten werken in de h&m en kan dat printje nu stiekem niet meer zien haha. Ik zeg het u, in een kledingwinkel staan tijdens de solden zorgt ervoor dat ge niet meer wilt of kunt shoppen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leuke outfit! & die effectjes op je foto's zijn super leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ik snap het volledig, gewoon naast de winkelstraat studeren heeft me de collectie al doen beuzien :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice boots. i like thoe boots. :)
    http://lovesimplegreen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. die foto met die drie toppen is gewoon grandioos! gewoon de meest zalige compositie ever!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Zalige foto's! And look at those LEGS! ö

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the colors in the pictures! Beautiful and happy:-)!


    XxX A.

    ReplyDelete
  12. U still make it look like summer :( Love the pics and filters!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your dress are very beautiful. You are very beautiful more than others. I like you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the filters you put over your pictures. The second one: you are gorgeous! And I love your shorts!

    ReplyDelete