Bricks and Polkadots

dress: Zara - coat, tights, headband: H&M - brogues: Think Twice vintage


Babesss I had these pics lying around and I liked how I look pregnant in this dress, GOOD TIMES!




Too bad it doesn't make my skin glow like a pregnant woman's. I'd totally sign up for a dress that makes my skin dewy and shiz. I wouldn't be surprised if some company came out with a product to make you look pretty and pregnant though, beauty companies be crazy! There's this one brand (forgot which one) that is advertising its new facial cream right now that has THE AWESOME POWER OF BROCCOLI. And it uses kaleidoscopic images of broccoli, kind of like Alexander McQueen but with vegetables? Really ridiculously fab.

I DO look all expecting and motherly, right?

15 comments

  1. Gorgeous dress! I love the colour of your coat, too.

    Catherine, XO.
    ladyliquorvtg.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. at the last pic you look very baby-on-board :)
    I wouldn't use that cosmetic product, I don't like brocoli..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Supermooie outfit, simpel maar erg geslaagd! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the jacket :)

    ekatya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! That dress is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What? Pregnant?! Not at all..well wait, maybe in the last photo. lolz You should use it as your facebook profile pic and freak some people out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't tell you how much I love the combination of navy, red and white. It's all so right together. And So good on you! This polka dot dress is so awesome, even in the pictures where you look like theres a baby kicking around inside you haha
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you were a celebrity, they'd be paparazzying your 'bump' around the world.
    Red dresses are my answer to the dewy problem... less drastic than pregnancy overall. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  9. but red dresses make my face look red! :D BAD TIP EMILY

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there! I really like the look of the polka dot navy blue dress with the red coat I think it's a classic match but very modern with the bright red! you look great and not pregnant.

    Matthew

    http://speakingofstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. A red trech coat and polka dot dress... an outfit could not be more perfect!!!

    x Aliya
    www.papermoonsandmacarons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw you look adorable! I love the red jacket with your dotted dress. You definitely don't look pregnant in it either!

    ReplyDelete